Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Busy! Busy!






This week has been crazy. I have been making leotards for a dance studio. I have 160 to get done so it will be pretty hectic this next month to try and have them ready by fall. So I am a little late getting my card in for Kazan's sketch 5. It is made with a new stamp that I have been dieing to use from hero arts. Ink from CTMH, then I added the rhinestones in the flowers . The pattern paper I got at Michaels but it didn't have a manufacturer name on the back so I can't give them credit. Ribbon from my stash. The Sticker cutouts are from fiskars. I love the wedding dress and all the detail on it. The congrats stamp is from cloud 9 design. Love all the designs that come from one sketch, it is very addicting.



9 comments:

kath said...

Beautiful card for the sketch and love that wedding dress
kath
xxxx

Christi said...

This is really beautiful!! Love it! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!! :)

Kristy said...

You always inspire me to get out my scrapbook stuff and get some of it done. Thanks

Kazan Clark said...

Wendy this is so elegant and beautiful. The pink & black is timeless and the embellies are fab too.

Katie said...

Love your elegant take on the sketch!

Katie

moralia said...

Beautiful!!! Wow.. i'm sure the receiving end will LOVE this!! :)

evafromca said...

Gorgeous card!!! WOW!!!

Jacey's Mom said...

Very elegant card. Love it.
Take care,
Christy

Tara said...

Always going over and beyond. You should have taught me more of your amazing skills while you had me. Tell the girls hello!